Monday, May 11, 2009

Three Home Event


A great evening and many thanks to everyone who joined us at Three Home for the first Antsy Pantsy event of 2009! With a spring breeze blowing through the open doors of Three Home, guests and friends gathered to enjoy a glass of wine while perusing the collection of slips, t-shirts, jeans and scarves.






Rory Beck, owner of Three Home, beautifully displayed the Antsy Pantsy pieces throughout the store. From the moment you walked in the door you were captivated by the colors of the season. The vintage dyed slips hung from a bar suspended from the ceiling exposing the bright pinks and earthy greens. The collection, thoughtfully displayed, revealed the eclectic styling of bother her home furnishings and the Antsy Pantsy Line.


I have such an attachment to my pieces. I love sharing this passion with others but you see . . . I have invested such a part of myself, from finding these treasures, to deciding what to do with a pieces through the hand dying and sewing. It's just hard to part with them! I hope you will love them as much as I.

No comments:

Post a Comment