Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ansty Pantsy Event


Spring is finally here! As the flowers bloom and the trees bud I can't help but be inspired by the colors of my favorite time of year. Vibrant pinks, zesty orange and grass green abound in my collection of slips for this spring and summer.

Join me, Thursday, April 23 for an Antsy Pantsy trunk show at Three.Home (www.three-home.blogspot.com), located in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Stop in from 6pm - 9pm for a glass of wine and peruse the new collection. All pieces are hand dyed and one of kind . . . so don't miss the chance to pick out your perfect piece!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia,

    Someone told me about your slips and I am very interested in perhaps repping your line at my gallery. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at geodegallery@gmail.com or (440) 667-1651. My gallery is in Tremont (plenty far from Rory's shop in Chagrin Falls). Thanks Cynthia. Gillian

    ReplyDelete